Wednesday, September 19, 2012

75th Birthday Party

On Saturday we all celebrated Joyce's 75th birthday at Mom's house.  It was a surprise party – since her actual birthday was on Tuesday – and it was indeed a surprise.  The weather was perfect, and we enjoyed hamburgers and birthday cake in Mom's backyard.  Here are a few pictures from the event:

Joyce (the birthday girl) and John.

Doug and Mom.

Mickey and Rylee, who has just thrown a ball.

Expectant Brittany, Jerry, John, Jennifer, Joyce, Mickey, and Rylee.

John, Chris, Joyce, and Greg.

Gary holds Shadow as Landon greets his four-legged friend.

Gary, Shadow, and Landon, who is applauding his good throw.

Here's a short movie clip of Landon throwing and applauding his efforts:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting those. I didn't even get my camera out. Thats a first. Getting old I guess. Really enjoyed the party and thank the Lord for my wonderful family who always supports me. Love You. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found I was wrong on my camera. I had already downloaded them to the computer. I told you I was getting old. ha ha. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete