Tuesday, June 5, 2012

First Birthday!

This weekend we attended Landon's first birthday party at a Lynnwood swim center.  It's a nice facility, with a pool area that includes a "stream" and a "whirlpool."  It also has a couple interesting water slides.  I should have brought my swim suit.  Here are some shots of Landon enjoying the pool with Gary and Gary James:





Here's a short video clip:



The center also has rooms for functions, like celebrating a birthday.  We had lunch and a birthday cake there, and also watched Landon and Gary James open presents.  Here are some pics from the party itself:




1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed all the pixs. Venus was wonderful to see. I didn't try watching it on line. I hadn't seen Landons bib. That was cute and his high chair was decorated as well. Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete